JG FOUNDATION GARDEN FERTILISER - 2.5 KG
- Used by farmers and commercial growers for generations in fruit and veg production.
- JG Foundation Fertiliser delivers a tried and tested balance of the four key nutrients required for early spring growth and optimal plant establishment – Nitrogen (7%), Phosphorus (6%), Potassium (17%) and Sulphur (7%).
- Excellent source of nutrients for the whole garden, for the whole of the growing season.
- Contains Sulphate of Potash which is chlorine free and great for soil health and eating quality, helping to deliver delicious fruit and veg.
- High in Potash for beautiful blooms.
- Good balance of nutrients for early season lawn care.
- Nitrogen is an essential building block of chlorophyll, which is needed to make your lawn green.
- Sulphur is part of an enzyme needed for Nitrogen uptake, so the two nutrients work hand in hand.
- Potassium is required to thicken cell walls, create stronger stems and longer and stronger roots, contributing to water regulation and disease resistance in plants. Potassium plays a key role in the uptake and efficient use of N.
- Phosphorus stimulates root growth and improves plant vigour.